Monday, May 19, 2008

I have so much to show you

But I have other responsibilities before I can sit down and play with the photos. I never edit them (except for cropping and red eye) but someday I want to get photoshop and then, watch out!

The festival was fun. Today is strike for the musical, which was a hit. And I am so proud (I feel like I can brag a little here) that I consistently got laughs in all the right places and a really big one on the last night. It felt really good. But I'm glad it's over.

My little one did an amazing job. I can see her doing musicals and drama for a while.

I have an awfully weird sun burn where the sunscreen did not quite reach. Splotches on my feet, a stripe on both forearms, and my lips don't feel so good. I am in desperate need of a pedicure, as well. It's time for summer feet!

So, I will be back, with pictures! As soon as I spruce up the house and take a nap.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see your photos:) Glad it all went well.

blackbird said...

Don't you HATE that when you miss spots with the sunblock.

FYI, the spray type works pretty well.

Looking forward to photos.

Mr.Brian said...

You were great.I loved the show!!!!!!
And I hear ya on the sunburn,my face was fried Friday and my lips feel shall I say .....crunchy!!!

Mr.Brian said...

Oh by the way Mr.Brian is your neighbor down the alley, the guy who had the snowmen at Christmas.