Sunday, December 09, 2007

Seven random things about me

I'm not sure if I've ever done one of these things or not, but they are going around the blogs I read, so I think I will try to jump on the band wagon. Let's see what I get...

1) I love all types of office supplies. I can keep myself quite busy in a Staples. Sharpie pens are my favorite, but any type of organization system, paper supply, desk equipment, etc. makes me quite happy.

2) I believe that pajamas are a gift from God and that everyone should own a pair. There is nothing quite like a Sunday afternoon in flannel bottoms.

3) If big foot isn't out there now, I think that once he was there. I was raised in the Pacific Northwest so I feel that my opinion is the right one. I also believe in the Loch Ness monster. :)

4) In my non-scientific opinion, I believe that time travel is totally possible. How else do you explain deja vu? I'm working on my theory. Maybe I'll post about it sometime.

5) I was required in elementary school to cross all my 7's and Z's and close the tops of my 4's. As an adult, I have found that this bothers some people but I can't break myself of the habit.

6) I rarely buy things online/mail order because shipping costs really bother me. I have to really love something or not be able to find it in a store before I'll order it through the mail.

7) I eat a lot of taco salads. It's my 'go-to' meal when I can't think of anything else to make.

Pretty random, I guess. Now, I'm off to make dinner. Taco salads, it is!

1 comment:

*carrie* said...

Amy,

What a fun post! I especially love the office supply thing. Question about the taco salad: do you just serve the toppings over chips or what?

It was fun to see you the other day. I have to say that this morning as I made my holiday cookies, I thought of what you said about receiving treats from others and being grossed out. =)