1) I love all types of office supplies. I can keep myself quite busy in a Staples. Sharpie pens are my favorite, but any type of organization system, paper supply, desk equipment, etc. makes me quite happy.
2) I believe that pajamas are a gift from God and that everyone should own a pair. There is nothing quite like a Sunday afternoon in flannel bottoms.
3) If big foot isn't out there now, I think that once he was there. I was raised in the Pacific Northwest so I feel that my opinion is the right one. I also believe in the Loch Ness monster. :)
4) In my non-scientific opinion, I believe that time travel is totally possible. How else do you explain deja vu? I'm working on my theory. Maybe I'll post about it sometime.
5) I was required in elementary school to cross all my 7's and Z's and close the tops of my 4's. As an adult, I have found that this bothers some people but I can't break myself of the habit.
6) I rarely buy things online/mail order because shipping costs really bother me. I have to really love something or not be able to find it in a store before I'll order it through the mail.
7) I eat a lot of taco salads. It's my 'go-to' meal when I can't think of anything else to make.
Pretty random, I guess. Now, I'm off to make dinner. Taco salads, it is!