Thursday, January 11, 2007

Sad, yet hopeful!

You paid attention during 69% of high school!

68-84% Pretty good, you know that there are libraries and newspapers, and you remember what you've read. You were a child that wasn't left behind!

Do you deserve your high school diploma?
Create a Quiz

Your Language Arts Grade: 100%

Way to go! You know not to trust the MS Grammar Check and you know "no" from "know." Now, go forth and spread the good word (or at least, the proper use of apostrophes).

Are You Gooder at Grammar?
Make a Quiz

At least I came out of High School knowing my they're, there and theirs!

Now that I think about it, I probably did pay attention only 69% of the time, what with sports, boys, and teenage drama. I did learn to juggle in PE, though. So at least we know that time wasn't wasted.

4 comments:

Paula said...

Yeah well, I'm not sure I'll take this on or not.

Oh and send me your email address and I'll send you the link to the "other" blog.

Paula said...

Geez! ONE this ONE!

Sarah Louise said...

I got 91 on h.s. and 98 on grammar. I wonder which one I got wrong on the grammar one...

shanna said...

I'm ashamed of my score. I think it's skewed, though. Certainly I didn't learn every bit of that knowledge from high school...did I?