Sunday, December 31, 2006

White Birthday



I didn't get my White Christmas, but Iowa came through for my birthday. So happy. I didn't even change out of my church clothes before I started to play.

My kids are out in it right now. That means we'll have hot chocolate and then I will get to open birthday presents. Or maybe I should say present. My hubby loves my birthday so he tends to give me all my gifts early, but he usually holds one back for the big day. He also tells me I am pretty everyday, so I really don't need any presents, because that is a biggie every day of the year.

I usually get breakfast in bed, but I had to be at church earlier than everyone else, so they took me out to lunch instead. Then tonight we get to do the New Year's Eve thing with friends. So, with the snow, it's a practically perfect day.

4 comments:

~ej said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! yay for a white birthday too, enjoy your day :-)

shanna said...

HOORAY for snow!! What a great birthday gift for a great birthday girl!!

So glad we finally got to see YOU! That's worth a little jig, right there. :-)

Next year we'll combine the two and be SNOW PRINCESSES! I'm so serious...

Paula said...

Happy Birthday Amy!

Sarah Louise said...

Happy Birthday! That sounds just wonderful. Your husband sounds like a keeper!