Saturday, June 28, 2008

Woo! Look at them clean closests


Isn't funny that bloggers take pictures of stuff like this? Cracks me up.

I am steadily working on de-junking the house. I started with these closets, then moved to the laundry room, followed by the main bathroom. Now I am in the my bedroom. It's taking a long time, but I've gotten rid of tons of stuff so far.

My do bedrooms have so much more dust than the other rooms? I know I don't vacuum as much in here as th other rooms, but, my goodness!

It's going to feel so good to have everything done. I can't wait. Now, I will stop procrastinating and get back to work.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

*carrie* said...

Wahoo! Great job, Amy. It was fun to see you the other day. Thanks for helping look for those books.

Anonymous said...

*gasp*

PLEASE come declutter my house!