Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Clean Sheet Day!

Clean sheet day is the best day of the week. And the best night of sleep. I always take a shower right before bed on clean sheet day. Ahh! Fresh jammies, clean hair and unrumpled, vanilla lavendar softened sheets. Yum.

That is why these pants really appeal to me. Ingenious to use high thread count, softened over the years sheet fabric to make pajama bottoms. I don't know why I didn't think of it before.

Reducing, re-using and recycling at it's best.

4 comments:

*carrie* said...

Sigh--if only I could (would?) sew. I have minimal patience for it.

Funky Finds said...

I love having clean sheets on my bed! Wish I was rich like Oprah who has them put on every day!
Thanks for reading Funky Finds & entering the swag bag giveaway.

Anonymous said...

Clean 100% cotton sheets--the older the better...it's all I like to sleep on anymore.

These pants might be a way to deal with those orphaned sheets that rarely get used anymore. Oh, and I just remembered, I have the funkiest batik fabric from sheet sets I brought back from Southeast Asia. They unfortunately don't fit our beds here...those would be a hoot as pants...hmmm....:)

Great idea, but first I have to get the costumes done for the Christmas musical...

Sarah Louise said...

what a great idea!!