Wednesday, November 15, 2006

A milestone

My son, the sweetest boy ever, has finally learned how to take a vitamin that isn't chewy or in the shape of a gummy animal.

It is a proud day.

There was much gagging and dribbling and general upheaval. Simultaneous tears and laughter. Spewing of water.

He seemed to think it might help to put his whole hand in there along with the vitamin.


Visual aids were necessary.














Eventually, after many tries and a few soggy vitamins, the helpful minerals and nutrients went down the right way and my son is further down the path toward manhood. Woo hoo.

I'm a little embarrassed that I got the camera out. But it really was funny.

3 comments:

Paula said...

This sounds kind of like the relief I felt when my boys finally learned to blow their noses.

Life is full of baby steps.

shanna said...

LOL!!! So glad you took the picture.

Erin said...

that diagram is absolutely priceless!