Sunday, November 30, 2008

Things I'm thinking about



Picture from coolpeoplecare.org

I've been thinking about the things on this poster quite a bit. Some of these things I'm already pretty good at and some of them are a challenge.

I'm thinking December should be a vegetarian month for me. I am an occassional vegetarian and I feel like I need a break from the meat products. I'm feeling sluggish.

I'm thinking about turning 40. Someday. Soon.

I need to think about cleaning my closet. And I need to finish unpacking this house.

I think I will journal everday this month. I'm bad at keeping up with journaling, but I know that it is a good tool for growth and learning about oneself, so I'm challenging myself to keep at it.

I'm thinking about ways to make Christmas special, without spending money we don't have and buying stuff we don't need.

I'm thinking about forgiving myself for some bad choices and giving myself a clean slate. I think that's a really good idea.

I think I want to own a Christmas Tree Farm someday. With a big barn, and we will serve hot chocolate and have hay rides and have good old fashioned carol sings and barn dances. I think we will make our whole year's living in the month of December and live lives of leisure the other 11 months.

I think I miss my Iowa friends.

I think my family is pretty awesome.

I think I would like to work on the Washington State Ferry system. For about a week.

I think I should go to bed.

3 comments:

*carrie* said...

Enjoyed these random thoughts, Amy. I eat very little meat (no red, and minimal poultry), but what I know is my trouble is SUGAR. And I'm just not willing to give it up, esp this time of year!

A Christmas tree farm sounds lovely . . .

Anonymous said...

Your dream of the tree farm sounds about perfect...
I enjoy this sort of post.

Erin said...

Yay you! Sounds like some fantastic ideas rolling around in your head. And the one about forgiveness... don't wait on that, okay :)