Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Once upon a time there was a really clean house

And I have the photgraphic evidence to prove it. Clean!
Clean!!
Clean!!!

The benefit of putting the house up for sale is that you get everything organized all at once and it feels GREAT!

Another benefit is the feeling that all is right with the world. I don't think I realized how much all the clutter affected my moods and my overall sense of well-being. This place is so pleasant to be in now and so easy to keep picked up now that all the excess has been done away with. And it will be so easy to pack come moving day.

I am just about ready for the biggest, baddest yard sale west of the Mississippi. I plan to make some serious dough. Hopefully enough to put a dent in the moving truck fee. Yikes!

Let me know if you need any junk. I've got lots. Shipping and handling charges may apply. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's such a sweet house! You'll sell it without a hitch, I'm sure. I've heard that around here a clean house sells fast--and apparently there are a lot of dirty ones on the market. That house of yours? One could probably EAT off the floor!

*carrie* said...

Did you change the date of your yard sale? Is it this Saturday now? Wahoo!