Sunday, February 12, 2006

Welcome to my new blog. I've been wanting to start a web log for some time, but could not think of a theme,a platform, or a title, (thus, pretty shiny, a couple of words I like. I also like the words elbow and apple dumplings, but those would be even worse!) So, it's just going to be whatever I want and we'll see what happens. I hope that I will be able to track my progress on projects as well as get in the habit of writing a little something everyday. It may take a while for me to hit my stride, but I'm okay with that. This blog will be more for me than any reader who may stumble upon it, but if I make a cyber friend or two, that's cool!

A little about me: I am a wife and mom of four of the funniest kids. I work outside my home but would prefer to work from it. I have started writing a couple of books, but have yet to finish anything, something I hope to change. I love to doodle and read and spend time with my family. I like my family a lot. I use way too many exclamation points, something I will endeavor not to do here. I am not to be trusted with a box of red vines. I love lip gloss, HGTV and a good bargain. I Love Jesus. I hate to exercise, but am trying to learn to at least tolerate it. I try to be a good friend, a better mom and a super wife, even if I fail at it sometimes.

That's all for now. Looking forward to this new adventure! Blessings to you, whoever you are!

No comments: