Monday, February 13, 2006

Happy Valentines Eve!

Today I was surprised with two dozen red roses from my sweet husband. I love Valentines Day!

I just finished reading Odd Thomas and Forever Odd by Dean Koontz. Pretty scary, but not in a too gory or horror-ish way. It felt like I was stepping into the character of Odd and experienced his heart ache along with him. I am branching out from what I normally read to learn from authors of other genres. Christian historical romance and chick lit has been my diet of choice for a long time. I am sure I will still prefer it, but am looking forward to reading outside my box.

I am also working on how to write a good review. I know what I like, but I don't always know how to express that. For example, see previous paragraph.

Have a happy valentines! Find someone who needs some love and bless them!

No comments: