Green Girl has tagged a bunch of bloggers to do this meme. Go see hers and then start thinking of your own!
The "rules" of the game are as follows:
1. Post the rules on your blog
2. Write 6 random things about yourself
3. Tag 6 people at the end of your post
4. If you're tagged, DO IT and pass on the tag
1. I eat blackberries on my walk everyday. I just walk right up to the bush and have my breakfast. It feels downright sneaky, but there they are, free for the taking.
2. I bought a new to me dining room table from St. Vincents Thrift Store for 36.00. It's pretty banged up but it's doing the trick.
3. I have been dealing with a mild depression concerning a bad haircut I received right before I moved. What used to be silky and shiny is now choppy and dry looking and my layers are not uniform and the girl texturized the heck out of the back and there are pieces that flip out at weird places and... I could go on. It really does consume a lot of my thinking lately. I'm trying to decide if I should go ask someone to fix it or if I should just suffer the grow out. Does bad texturizing even grow out, or does it have to be cut off?
4. I eat two pounds of vegetables everyday! Stirfry, salads, cooked, steamed, raw, what have you. I will never get colon cancer.
5. My house is filled with people who quote movie lines on a daily basis. A favorite is when I hear my little one tell me to "have fun storming the castle' when I go out on an errand.
6. I believe in Big Foot.
Here are my tag-ees:
Little miss sunshine state - (Not sure if I'm supposed to reveal your name!)
And, of course, YOU! Consider yourself tagged!
Yeah, I know that's more than six, but that's okay. The more the merrier.