Wednesday, September 05, 2007

You will never guess what happened to me

Yesterday I had emergency gall bladder removal surgery. I lived through it and the surgery pain is much less than what I had been going through with the diseased organ.

I will tell you all about it once I can resume sitting on the big exercise ball that doubles as my desk chair.

One quick note, the hospital bed I slept in was the most comfortable bed I've ever been in, with the hotel bed at the La Quinta coming in a close second. Funny, eh?

Life is good.

5 comments:

Erin said...

Wow, Amy girl! Praying for a speedy recovery. I had a planned gall bladder removal... I think the 'planned' part made it easier lol!

Unknown said...

Nope, I never would have guessed! I second Wilsonian's prayer for a speedy recovery...

Sarah Louise said...

Wow! Glad you are okay, and may your healing be speedy.

Beckyb said...

Hmmm - I recall a certain someone telling you that you should get that checked out - (But I won't say "I told you so"!!!!) Praying for you and missing you!!

Paula said...

A little late but I hope all is well and you'll be back to yourself in good time.