Wednesday, April 21, 2010

100 things... we'll see how far I get

Stolen from blackbird who stole from someone else... :)

1. I have sort of reddish hair lately. On purpose.

2. My nails are painted black. But usually they are bare.

3. My toes are painted red, but usually they are blue.

4. I am honing my acting skills

5. I've been cast in Cactus Flower.

6. In the younger part.

7. My counter part looks about 12.

8. I am self-conscious about this. Can you tell?

9. But I am excited, none the less. It's a pretty big part.

10. But I'm even more excited about Adelaide! Which opens in NINE DAYS!

11. I wear a blonde wig.

12. I'll post pictures later.

13. My husband is my boyfriend. :) In the show and in life. Isn't that nice?

14. My cycle is only 24 days long, which is apparently normal in some people, but sucks.

15. I'm feeling hormonal!

16. I have challenged myself to write six songs this year.

17. I've written a half of one, so far. Better get crackin'.

18. I'm doing P90X

19. I'm on day 12, I think.

20. No big results yet.

21. The 'Before' pictures are horrifying.

22. They are hidden in a secret folder on my computer and I hope if I die, that no one finds them.

23. I should probably rename the file - Burn upon my death!

24. I don't plan on dying anytime soon, so I hope to have the joy of some pretty hawt "after" pictures.

25. I have a box in my garage that I bought from a storage facility place that was cleaning out old units that is labeled 'Burn upon the event of my death'.

26. It is full of WWII journals and letters that I haven't read yet.

27. I'm trying to honor the guys wishes but can't bring myself to burn them. I want to see what his life was like.

28. Is that disrespectful?

29. I am still de-caffeinated.

30. My blood pressure thanks me for it.

31. I am the mother of four children

32. That amazes me!

33. I am in love with those little orange-y fruits called CUTIES.

34. I would eat out every day, if I could.

35. I will go ages without eating eggs and then all of the sudden, I have to have them for a couple days in a row.

36. I am a size 8 on the bottom and a size 12 on the top.

37. It is very hard to buy dresses.

38. I love wearing dresses!

39. Spring has not hit my part of the country yet.

40. It's starting to feel like it won't ever show up.

41. I don't like it when we skip spring and go straight into summer.

42. I like to ease into things.

43. I am on the hunt for the worlds best ink pen.

44. I prefer felt tip, but need to use ball point to press through all the layers of papers I use at work.

45. I am an office manager/personal assistant/data tracker/"support coordinator" (whatever that is)/jack of all trades/mommy at my work.

46. People come to me for everything from bandaids and safety pins to policy and procedures.

47. It's a lot to handle.

48. It's not my dream job.

49. But I have friends here, so that's good.

To be continued...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cactus Flower! YOU MUST POST A PICTURE! I did enjoy that movie so much.

blackbird said...

A great list!