Friday, May 29, 2009

The news arrived...

I was waiting to see if I got cast in the next show. I hope you didn't think I was pregnant!

I did, but in a way lesser part than I have now. But I think that's okay. The music is way harder and I think it will be a growing and learning experience. I wasn't really right for most of the scripted parts, but I'm happy to be in the chorus.

I'm really aiming for a big role for the show that will be next spring. A whole year away, but all of this practice will pay off, I hope and I will get the part of my dreams next year.

We'll see.

3 comments:

Little Miss Sunshine State said...

Congratulations!
What's the role?

I was always on the technical crews. I get stage fright.

Anonymous said...

What show? What role? How exciting!

Shannon said...

Ditto! What show! What role! Details please! : )