Monday, February 09, 2009

Jillian Michaels just tried to kill me

Yes, I've jumped on the 30 day shred band wagon.

I've weighed. I've taken my measurements. I've made myself a 30 day calendar.

I'm approaching the next 30 days scientifically. I will healthfully and I will shred everyday.

I'm hoping for the 20 pounds the box says, but I'll be happy with any improvement I get.

There's a lot of jumping jacks, jumping rope and a lot of general jumping. I may have to strap down the girls. I don't want to get a black eye or encourage any more sagging in my chestal region.

I'll let you know how it goes.

3 comments:

Little Miss Sunshine State said...

I want a body like Jillian's but I don't to have to do any jumping to get it.

Little Miss Sunshine State said...

I don't WANT to.

Anonymous said...

You go girl! That rope jumping is HARD. All that bouncing--my body loathes it.