I am ashamed to say that I made my list during church. I kept covering it with my hand when my husband looked over and he asked me later what I was writing, but I didn't say. Now, he'll know I wasn't paying attention.
But that's okay. He often will get screenplay ideas during church and asks to borrow paper so he can write out an outline. I wonder where those scraps of paper go.
So, without further ado... my 25 things.
1. Sharpie pens
2. Blank books/thank you notes/stationary/paper supplies in general
3. lip balm - My current fave is My Favorite Lip Balm from Bath and Body
4. East Coast bloggers, they are the early posters! And west coast posters who give me something to look forward to in the afternoon.
5. The library
6. clean sheets
8. nice people
9. thrift stores
10. fabric scraps
11. taco salads - I eat them almost every day
12. knitting patterns
13. craft books
14. long sleeve t-shirts, even in summer
16. the mall - mostly for people watching and lattes
17. pajama day - stay in and be cozy days.
18. It's a Wonderful Life
19. My kid's art
20. thoughtfulness - intentional acts of kindness. The random acts are good, but I like the on purpose ones better.
21. kids who take a shine to me
22. fairy lights
24. dates with hubby