Friday, September 10, 2010

Let me tell you a little something...

about my husband.

*This is where I would insert a cute picture of us, but because my picasa is full and they want more money for more storage and I haven't gone back and deleted old pictures, you get this very long run on sentence!

So, my husband...

If I say, "Farm Boy", he always says, "As you wish". Which I find very charming.

He knows lines and titles and plots and tons of info about tons of movie trivia. He is a virtual imdb.

He loves me.

He likes to take me out to eat. Yesterday I wanted pie for dinner, so we ditched the kids and had pie. $11.00 worth of bad pie = true love.

He said I could quit my job if I wanted to. I would, but then where would we be? It's nice to know he cares that I don't like my job, though.

He is super smart.

He is patient, and kind, and loving and a good dad. He is ever faithful, ever true.

He is encouraging to me in my endeavors.

We go together.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think you are a very lucky woman. And he's a lucky man because you know it. My favorite couples are the ones who dig each other like you two do.