Monday, September 28, 2009

Hope you are well

I have not had much blogging time lately. Neither to read or to write.

When I get a moment, I pop into a couple and try to catch up, but it's not like it used to be.

I go back and forth about just shutting my blog off, but it is a sort of record of my life for the past few years. Not hugely transparent, but still. There's stuff there.

And who knows. I may all of the sudden have fabulous observations to write about, and where would they go if I didn't have this little space?

So, even though you don't hear from me, know that you are still in my heart. I may not read about your life everyday, but I know you are there and that is comforting.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well I'm just so glad to know you're out there--busy and thriving;)

The Coffee Lady said...

I'm waiting for the fabulous observations to come to me too. In the meantime I just drivel on.

Sue said...

well, i for one am always checking in on you.disappointed but i know how it goes, when you don't write. So pleased when something new is up. It's better than that once a year christmas letter.

Little Miss Sunshine State said...

Hi Amy!
Waving to you from FL!
Are you watching GLEE?

blackbird said...

I'm here!

Anonymous said...

HOW 'BOUT SOME BLOGIN'