Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Today for lunch...

I am planning on a filet-o-fish, with fries and a diet coke. My body is craving junk, but I am avoiding candy so I can splurge on McDonalds.

Sometimes, it's just the only thing that will do.

Have you seen Julie and Julia? So sweet. Meryl Streep is so great. So full of energy and fun.

The show I'm in had a great review in the paper this week. So proud to be part of something like this. It's so much fun.

Looks like I'm just, so - s0 -so today!

My hair so needs a trim, I so need to lose some weight (after the filet-o-fish) and I so need a raise. And a nap.

So, how's your day?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I so hope you get a hair appointment. I'm so glad you're getting good reviews! I so haven't eaten a filet of fish since I was pregnant with Travis...the strangest craving I had.

historygirlie said...

That is my all time favorite meal from McD's....I may have to treat myself to one this weekend...its' been a LONG time.

I hope you enjoyed it for me!!!! Yum!

blackbird said...

Listen to you, sounding so chipper!