Friday, March 20, 2009

I have a coffee drinking problem...

I never get to finish a whole cup.
Can you guess which one is the warmish cup?
A clue: It's not the pink one with hearts with the scum around the edge. Gross. I think that one's from Monday.
My daughter comes to visit me on Fridays and cleans my mugs for me. She's a peach.
I can assure you, however, that if there is a cup labeled starbucks there is no way that it will sit with even one drinkable drop left. I pay for those suckers!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

The Coffee Lady said...

a colleague of mine used to put a mat on top of his to keep it warm

I like to carry mine around with me until I drink it or spill it somewhere, whichever comes first

Anonymous said...

That is so funny! I always have a lukewarm cup sitting somewhere too...